Marni Meistrell, the publisher behind Living in Puerto Rico and owner of Palmas Marketing, as well as Palmas Del Mar Photography, will attend your event and produce quality content and photography of her experience.
Marni has worked to promote national brands, including with Starbucks, Huggies, NatureBox and many others. Her work on her food blog has been featured on websites like Today.com and BuzzFeed. She has been connecting people and products through technology for more than a decade, specializing in creating unique relationships and converting customers with engaging content.
Give your event, product, restaurant or opening extra attention with a feature on Living in Puerto Rico. With over 10k visitors a month, Living in Puerto Rico is a valuable vehicle for building lasting awareness, providing links to your website and engaging, keyword-rich content that catches the attention of readers and places well in Google and other search rankings.
Marni also works with agencies, providing event coverage when you need it throughout Puerto Rico. Contact her to discuss your requirements.
Types of services:
- Restaurant Reviews – Pikayo
- Book Signings — Chef Marcus Samuelsson
- Product Reviews – Brooklyn Popcorn – Huggies Little Movers – PopSugar Box – Starbucks Oprah Chai – Joovy Stroller
- Travel Reviews and sponsored travel – Gran Melia Resort
- Events. Conferences and Trade Shows – BlogHer Food Blogger Conference
- Social Media Sharing
- Product Photography and Styling
- Sponsored Posts
- Product/Brand Ambassador
- Advertise on Living in Puerto Rico
Contact me to book your event now